Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk not evaporated milk (14 oz)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- whipped cream or topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring if desired.
- Pour into a prepared pastry shell; bake 30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and chill.
- Spread with whipped cream.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.