Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk not evaporated milk (14 oz)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- whipped cream or topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring if desired.
- Pour into a prepared pastry shell; bake 30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and chill.
- Spread with whipped cream.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.