Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep: 20 mins - Ready in: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP or MIRACLE WHIP LIGHT Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT House Italian with olive oil Blend Dressing
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 French bread rolls (6 inch), split
- 1 pkg. (9 or 10 oz.) OSCAR MAYER VARIETY-PAK Meats, any variety
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- Or substitute KRAFT mayo Real or Light Mayonnaise.
- Or substitute KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing or KRAFT FREE Ranch Fat Free Dressing.
Toss lettuce with 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture.
Brush cut surfaces of rolls with remaining dressing mixture.
Fill rolls with meat, Singles and lettuce mixture.
Top with tomato and green pepper slices, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings
- Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise, for French bread rolls.