Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 2¼ cups water
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk (fat-free can be used)
- ¼ cup 1% or skim milk
- 3 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
- In cooker, combine rice, olive oil and water.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure then lower heat on stove and cook for 8 minutes.
- Release pressure (cold water or automatic, according to manufacturer's directions), open lid and add honey and sugar to rice mixture.
- Stir in evaporated milk, milk and egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Stir constantly.
- Add raisins and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve hot or cold.