Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Juice, Grape, Canned Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1¼ cups grape juice
- 3-ounce package lemon gelatin
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup chilled low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Baked 9” pie shell
- Dissolve gelatin, using boiling grape juice instead of water.
- Mix in sugar.
- Chill mixture until almost stiff.
- Whip evaporated milk and lemon juice until soft peaks form.
- Pour over gelatin mixture and beat slowly until blended.
- Pile into pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.