Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is a make ahead dream.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 to 9 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces refrigerated French onion dip
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
- Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and onion dip; mix well.
- Spread in a greased 2½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until heated through.