Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces noodles
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1½ teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons raisins soaked in 2 tablespoons hot water
- Combine fennel seeds, tomato paste and raisins in heavy skillet and roast over medium flame.
- Cook noodles according to package directions then drain and pour into a heated casserole dish.
- Combine yogurt, cornstarch and fennel mix then combine with noodles.
- Toss and serve.