This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces noodles
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1½ teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons raisins soaked in 2 tablespoons hot water
- Combine fennel seeds, tomato paste and raisins in heavy skillet and roast over medium flame.
- Cook noodles according to package directions then drain and pour into a heated casserole dish.
- Combine yogurt, cornstarch and fennel mix then combine with noodles.
- Toss and serve.