Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- small tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1¼ cup skim milk
- 2 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2oz)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- In a saucepan cook potatoes and onion, covered, in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Add mixed vegetables and cook 5 minutes more or till tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a med saucepan stir together milk, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and pepper.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in cheese and mustard till cheese is melted.
- Spray an 8 x 1½" round baking dish with PAM.
- Spread the vegetables in the bottom of the dish.
- Top with the egg slices.
- Pour sauce over all ingredients in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Arrange tomato slices atop.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more or till heated through.
Nutritional information Edit
- 270 calories | 16 g protein, 32 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 284 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 618 mg potassium