- 8 oz silken soft tofu
- 1 sm garlic clove
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh dill
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3 tbl water
- 1 tbl dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- For best results, use the fresh (refrigerated) tofu, not aseptic-packed.
- Original was 3 tbsp olive oil, but water works to thin the dressing, too.
- Drain the tofu in a fine-mesh strainer for 15 minutes.
- Process all ingredients in the food processor until smooth. Use immediately or refrigerate up to 5 days.
- NOTES : This dressing is also tasty on steamed new potatoes and shredded cabbage.