Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- dash pepper
- In a bowl make alternating layers of cucumbers and sliced onion, sprinkling with chopped dill.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over cucumbers.
- Let chill at least 4 hours.