Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ready in minutes, this crowd-pleasing dip lends itself to variations: Add chopped jalapeño for spiciness or celery for extra crunch. Scoop up dip with Endive leaves or serve with low carb bread, toasted and cut into triangles.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) white crab meat, drained and picked over
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, seasoning and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add crab, green onions and pepper; stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.[[Category:Sour cream Recipes
[[Category:Red bell pepper Recipes [[Category:Green onion Recipes