Ready in minutes, this crowd-pleasing dip lends itself to variations: Add chopped jalapeño for spiciness or celery for extra crunch. Scoop up dip with Endive leaves or serve with low carb bread, toasted and cut into triangles.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) white crab meat, drained and picked over
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, seasoning and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add crab, green onions and pepper; stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.[[Category:Sour cream Recipes
[[Category:Red bell pepper Recipes [[Category:Green onion Recipes