Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- Accompaniment: Toasted pita wedges or potato chips
- Makes about 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 x 6½-ounce cans minced clams, drained, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne