Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes about 1 cup
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, roughly chopped (note: for a spicier dip, use more peppers; for a less spicy dip, use more sauce.)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 thick green onion or two thin ones, chopped
- In a food processor, combine the cheese with the peppers and adobo sauce until thoroughly combined.
- This will probably require scraping down the food processor bowl sides a few times.
- Pulse in the cilantro and green onion until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 oz-wt.):
- 110 calories (80 from fat) | 9g total fat | 6g saturated fat | 0g dietary fiber | 4g protein | 3g carbohydrate | 3mg cholesterol | 160mg sodium