Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes about 1 cup
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, roughly chopped (note: for a spicier dip, use more peppers; for a less spicy dip, use more sauce.)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 thick green onion or two thin ones, chopped
- In a food processor, combine the cheese with the peppers and adobo sauce until thoroughly combined.
- This will probably require scraping down the food processor bowl sides a few times.
- Pulse in the cilantro and green onion until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 oz-wt.):
- 110 calories (80 from fat) | 9g total fat | 6g saturated fat | 0g dietary fiber | 4g protein | 3g carbohydrate | 3mg cholesterol | 160mg sodium