Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c margarine, Melted
- 1 ea Env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c Cold water
- 8 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1 c Shipping cream, Whipped
- 1 x strawberry Halves
- Combine Crumbs, Sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Chill until lightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm. Top with strawberries before serving.