Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Wee 10/21/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp basil
- bag of frozen vegetables
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat 1 minute.
- Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set aside.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice, basil and vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is done.