From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cans (10 oz each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 4 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (30 oz) refried beans
- 1 cup corn
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- fried corn or tortilla strips or chips
- shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine tomatoes and broth in large saucepan.
- Stir in beans and corn.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; heat through.
- Top with tortilla strips or chips and cheese.