Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cans (10 oz each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 4 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (30 oz) refried beans
- 1 cup corn
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- fried corn or tortilla strips or chips
- shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine tomatoes and broth in large saucepan.
- Stir in beans and corn.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; heat through.
- Top with tortilla strips or chips and cheese.