Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by: Edit
- 8 cups chicken broth or bouillon
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery with leaves, sliced
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried marjoram
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz uncooked egg noodles
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large saucepan combine broth, cooked chicken, carrots, celery, onion and salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add noodles and cook on medium heat until almost done.
- Stir in one cup of milk at this time.
- Reduce heat.
- In a small bowl whisk together milk and flour; slowly stir into soup mixture and boil gently for 3 minutes.
- Stir in butter or margarine.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Make broth by cooking three or four chicken breast (you can also use dark meat)in the 8 cups of water.
- You will need to salt the chicken and maybe add a little salt to the water.