Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes for the week of 2/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. frozen broccoli chopped
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook broccoli according to directions.
- Drain well.
- Arrange in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, curry powder.
- Stir well to blend.
- Pour over chicken.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes of cook time until cheese melts.