From Menu and Recipes for the week of 2/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. frozen broccoli chopped
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook broccoli according to directions.
- Drain well.
- Arrange in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, curry powder.
- Stir well to blend.
- Pour over chicken.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes of cook time until cheese melts.