Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt then brown chicken in olive oil in large skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine sour cream, chicken soup and dry onion soup mix and pour over chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.