Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup flour
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place flour in a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt; coat with flour.
- Heat 2 tsp of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook, turning once, until golden, 2 – 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet; place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic and onion; cook until garlic and onion are tender, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium high; add whipping cream, Parmesan and pepper.
- Cook until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened, 2 – 3 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken in dish.
- Bake chicken until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of chicken registers 180°F, 8 – 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.