Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10½ ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces milk
- 1½ cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack pepper cheese
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken, cover cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add soup and milk.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli, cover.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in half of the cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese.