Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ to ⅓ cup finely minced onion
- 2 tbsp finely minced celery
- 1 tbsp flour
- ⅔ cup firmly packed grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp herb salt
- a dash of sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Sauté minced onion and celery until transparent in butter.
- Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle Flour over onion.
- Stir well and return to heat.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add cheddar, herb salt and paprika and simmer gently 2 to 3 minutes until thickened.
- Garnish with minced fresh parsley.