Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ to ⅓ cup finely minced onion
- 2 tbsp finely minced celery
- 1 tbsp flour
- ⅔ cup firmly packed grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp herb salt
- a dash of sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Sauté minced onion and celery until transparent in butter.
- Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle Flour over onion.
- Stir well and return to heat.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add cheddar, herb salt and paprika and simmer gently 2 to 3 minutes until thickened.
- Garnish with minced fresh parsley.