Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here'a recipe for the soup. I've made this, it's not fancy, but plain, simple and very good. Really easy to make. — Jane
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 tbsp butter (no substitutions)
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp ground mustard (dry, i use Coleman's)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (10½ oz) can condensed chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded Wisconsin cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- Melt butter in 2 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook onion in butter about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in flour, pepper and mustard.
- Stir in milk and broth.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in cheese; heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until cheese is melted.