- Sauté onions in butter until translucent.
- Add carrots and toss over medium heat until wilted.
- Add chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Add rice, shallots, chervil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 40 minutes.
- Purée and bring back to boil (okay, so the puree part is hard too—careful, don't burn yourself!!!).
- Take it off heat and add OJ, cream, sour cream and dust with nutmeg.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.