Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can Nestle cream
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup diced Ham / Bacon
- Bacon bits (optional)
- 3/4 stick butter
- Prepare pasta. Set aside (cover) once done.
- On medium heat, saute ham and mushrooms in butter.
- Add the milk first, slowly stirring so the milk won't stick to the pan.
- Add half cup of grated cheese while stirring constantly.
- Cook for 15 min. continue stirring
- Serve over pasta, add bacon bits on top.
Write the second section of your page here.