Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- 4 Servings
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp frozen grape juice concentrate
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- Place cantaloupe in a serving bowl.
- Blend yogurt and ricotta; stir in grape juice.
- Spoon over melon and top with a sprinkling of cinnamon and slivered almonds.
Nutritional information Edit
- 64 Calories | 3g Protein | 37mg Sodium | 3mg Cholesterol | 2g Fat | 11g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 Fruit