Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1 – 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.