Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Southern Living Holiday Meals, 1982
- Yield: 8 – 10 servings
- 4 (10-oz) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8-oz) cartons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup chopped salted peanuts
- tomato roses (optional)
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Sauté onion in butter in heavy skillet until tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and paprika.
- Arrange broccoli on serving dish.
- Spoon sauce over broccoli; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Garnish with tomato roses, if desired.