Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corrigan Estate in Justin, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 pound bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- Sauté onions and mushrooms then set aside.
- Mix milks and half and half together in pan over low heat.
- Stir constantly for five minutes then whisk in butter and parmesan.
- After five minutes stir in flour ½ tablespoon at a time.
- Stir vigorously over high heat then add mushrooms and onions.
- Right before serving add pepper and garlic then serve sauce over cooked pasta.