Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 cans 16 oz each cannellini beans, drained
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- In blender, puree beans and ¼ cup broth.
- In saucepan, bring remaining broth to a simmer.
- Whisk in bean puree, return to a simmer.
- In bowl, whisk milk and yolks.
- Whisk in 1 cup puree mixture into yolk mixture, whisk until smooth.
- Pour yolk mixture into saucepan, cook until hot, but not boiling.
- Stir in cheese and pepper.
- Serve with additional cheese and chopped parsley.