Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creamy Banana Mandarin Orange Pie with Lemon
- 1 ready graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 bananas
- 15 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slice 2 bananas and dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Line bottom of crust with bananas and 2/3 of orange segments.
- Pour filling over fruit. Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Slice remaining banana, dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.