- Beat the cream, vanilla and ⅓ of the sugar in a bowl.
- The cream should become light and fluffy.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites, add ⅓ of the sugar.
- The whites should become stiff.
- Spread whites onto the cream with a mixer.
- In another bowl add the fruit, ⅓ cup of sugar and a little lemon juice.
- Mix the fruit well.
- Now place the fruit in cups or bowls and cover with the cream/whites mixture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.