Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 Box Frozen Chopped spinach
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tsp salt
- Fresh Ground black pepper
- 1-2 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 Cup soy milk
- olive oil for Sauteing
- 1 Box puff pastry*
- In a medium skillet saute onions until they start to brown.
- Add thawed spinach, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Stir and heat for a minute. Add flour and mix so that it coats all the mixture.
- Add soy milk and stir until it thickens (1-2 mins.) Once thick set aside to cool.
- Roll out puff pastry into a 1/4" thick rectangle.
- Using a pizza slicer, cut into squares.
- Put cooled filling into the centre of each square and fold into shapes.
- Bake at 400° for 30 mins.