Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 Box Frozen Chopped spinach
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tsp salt
- Fresh Ground black pepper
- 1-2 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 Cup soy milk
- olive oil for Sauteing
- 1 Box puff pastry*
- In a medium skillet saute onions until they start to brown.
- Add thawed spinach, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Stir and heat for a minute. Add flour and mix so that it coats all the mixture.
- Add soy milk and stir until it thickens (1-2 mins.) Once thick set aside to cool.
- Roll out puff pastry into a 1/4" thick rectangle.
- Using a pizza slicer, cut into squares.
- Put cooled filling into the centre of each square and fold into shapes.
- Bake at 400° for 30 mins.