Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 2 – 4 servings
- 9 ounce bag fresh spinach, washed and chopped fine
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, 1½ ounces
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese or Monterey jack cheese, shredded, ½ cup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a medium pot; add the cream cheese.
- Stir until melted.
- Add the spinach and cook just until wilted.
- Add the cream, cheddar, and salt and pepper.
- Gently stir until the cheese melts and coats the spinach; serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ½ recipe: 545 Calories | 51g Fat | 20g Protein | 6g Carbohydrate | 3g Dietary Fiber | 3g Net Carbs
- Per ⅓ recipe: 363 Calories | 34g Fat | 13g Protein | 4g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 2g Net Carbs
- Per ¼ recipe: 273 Calories | 25g Fat | 10g Protein | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 2g Net Carbs