Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound bag of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp bacon grease or oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream - ½ and ½ or 18% cream
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp flour
- Boil down the spinach to make 2 cups.
- Drain in colander leave it sitting.
- In a pan, sauté the onion in garlic in the bacon grease fora few minutes.
- Then put spinach back in pan amd add the remaining ingredients mix all together and stir for about 1 hour with wire whisk.
- It takes a while to make this dish, but it is soooooooo good!!.