Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups mix = equivalent to nine x 10 oz cans of soup.
- 2 cup instant non-fat dry milk powder
- ¾ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup instant low-sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp dried, crushed basil
- 1 tsp dried, crushed thyme
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix and store in airtight container.
- To use, combine ⅓ cup mix with 1 ¼ cup water in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add ¼ cup chopped celery or ¼ cup chopped fresh mushrooms if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
⅓ cup mix = 96 calories | 1 starch/bread exchange | 18 g carbohydrate | 5 g protein | trace fat | 310 mg sodium