Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 slices Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 1 15-1/2-ounce can pink salmon (drain; reserve liquid), flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cook Bacon in large skillet over low heat until crisp. Remove from pan; drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat soup and 1 tablespoon Bacon drippings. Add parsley, salmon liquid, lemon juice and pepper sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add salmon and eggs. Pour salmon mixture over rice in greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, Bacon and paprika. Brown under broiler, watching carefully to prevent burning.