Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (10½ oz.) cans no-salt added chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- Combine potatoes, onion, green onions, garlic, and broth in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Process potato mixture in batches in container of an electric blender or food processor until smooth.
- Combine pureed mixture with milk and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Reheat soup to serving temperature or cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¾ cup serving:
- 85 Calories
- Exchange: 1 Starch