Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10
- 2 pkg. frozen small white onions (16 oz each)
- 1 cup water
- 3 pkg. white sauce mix (1 oz each)
- 2 cups half and half
- dash ground white pepper
- pinch ground nutmeg
- Cook onions in water as pkg. directs.
- Reserve cooking liquid.
- In medium pan, mix onion liquid, white sauce mix, half and half, pepper and nutmeg.
- Stir over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in onions.
- Sere or pour into a 2 quart casserole, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, heat oven to 375 °F.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and top is browned.