- Mince the white parts of leeks and sauté with onions for 3 minutes in butter.
- Add potatoes and chicken stock.
- Simmer covered for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Put through food mill or blender. Add cream and spices.
- Heat thoroughly and serve. Decorate with watercress or chives.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.