- 2 Condensed Milk
- 2 Cream
- 1 pack Crushed Graham
- Ice cream (any flavor)
- Prepare a bowl. Mix the cream and condensed milk very well.
- Mix the crushed graham with the cream and condensed milk until fine.
- Place mixture into refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Scoop an ice cream. Allow it to melt for at least 5 minutes.
- Once softened, add sago with it.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool.
- Once cooled, scoop it to shape as a circle.
- Place the ice cream on a plate or bowl.
- Add the graham at the sides and a peach on top.
- Whip the cream and condensed milk on top of the ice cream.
- Place the cherry on top.