Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Dimmer estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Peel eggs and slice into ¼ inch thick rings then melt butter in skillet and add milk.
- Gradually stir in flour and cook, stirring constant for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs then season with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Serve on hot fresh biscuits.