Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Good little side dish, especially if your kids (or even you) don't normally care for Peas, and want a way to eat them.
- 1 lb fresh green peas
- 1/2 cup salt water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced parsley
- Boil water in a medium sauce pan, and add Peas, allowing to cook about 5 minutes Drain Peas, and saute with butter and Sugar until Peas are good and tender (about 10 minutes).
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cream together with flour until smooth.
- Add to Peas along with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and parsley.
- Allow this all to simmer about 5 minutes before serving.