Makes 4 servings.
- 1 x 1⅜-ounce package cheese sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, cut into eighths
- ¼ cup sliced pimento-stuffed olives
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Parsley rice Edit
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- Blend together cheese sauce mix and milk.
- Cook over low heat until sauce thickens; add eggs, olives, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve over parsley rice.