Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash beans.
- Soak overnight and cook with kolbász in a soup kettle along with onion and salt and peppercorns to taste.
- When beans and meat are cooked make roux: brown roux ingredients.
- Til brown in color and add 1 cup water; bring to a boil.
- Add this to soup and cook about 5 minutes until soup comes back to a boil.
- Take ½ pint sour cream which is at room temperature.
- Mix in 1 tbsp flour to thicken.
- To sour cream add hot soup 1 tablespoon at a time and mix well until cream is thinned then add to hot soup (prevents curdling).
- Bring back to gentle boil then turn heat off.