Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 small head of green cabbage or 6 cups shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ stick butter or margarine
- 2 or 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Coarse shred cabbage to make 6 cups.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium-low heat.
- Add cabbage and cook and stir about ½ hour or until wilted and tender.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and lemon juice.
- In separate bowl mix egg and sour cream.
- Add mixture to cabbage and stir and cook until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.