- Rinse the sea-buckthorn berries and grate them through a sieve or grind with a mixer.
- Wring out the juice through a gauze.
- You may take grated sea-buckthorn from your winter stocks.
- Beat the grated mass, gradually adding the cream, carrot juice and sugar.
- You may take cream instead of milk.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.