Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup cream of Wheat
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece of a vanilla stick
- Sugar (to taste)
- fruit syrup (from preserves or caramelized Sugar)
- Set to boil the milk with the water and vanilla.
- When starting to boil, begin to add handfuls of cream of Wheat, a little at a time, like a rain.
- Keep stirring with the other hand.
- After all cream of Wheat is used up, add Sugar and salt and let moil at slow heat until the cream of Wheat absorbs all milk, without making it too hard.
- The cream of Wheat hardens after cooling.
- Remove the vanilla and place onto a plate.
- Serve cold, with fruit syrup, preserves or Caramelized Sugar Sauce.