Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cream of wheat
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar and continue beating.
- Heat milk and salt to a full boil stirring.
- Beat sugar and egg yolks and very slowly add to hot mixture.
- Continue cooking on low heat for 3 minutes longer.
- Fold hot mixture into meringue and add vanilla.
- Pour into serving dishes and cool.
- Serve with custard sauce or fruit sauce.