Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Crochete de gris
- 1 cup cream of wheat
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon lard for frying
- Boil the milk.
- When it is boiling, add the cream of wheat a little at a time, like a rain.
- Keep stirring. Let it boil until it resembles a soft polenta.
- Remove from heat; add butter and salt and mix.
- After cooling, add the beaten egg, mixing well.
- From this mixture, shape croquettes the size of a small sausage.
- Fry in hot oil and serve with sautés.