- Place 2 cups tomato sauce and soy yogurt in container of food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, and place in large saucepan.
- Heat soup over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté “meatballs” and garlic 2 to 3 minutes, or until both turn golden brown.
- Add to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining tomato sauce, tofu, peppers, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- To serve, spoon soup into bowls, top with croutons and garnish with parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.